Maintenance of Coated Bakeware
- Make sure that you removed all dirt and dust from the coated bakeware before you start baking.
- Do not clean with steel brushes or knifes. This will damage the surface.
- Clean the coated bakeware with water or neutral soap. Acid and alkali can damaged the coating.
- Make sure that trays or tin sets are completely dry before storing or stacking them.
- Don't start baking with wet or empty coated bakeware.
- Be careful by stacking and handling trays and tin sets not to cause mechanical damage to the coated surface.
- It is extremely important to store coated bakeware in a clean and dry room.
- Remove the baked product as fast as possible from the coated bakeware.
- If the coated bakeware is damaged, don't use it anymore. Cotact Technicoat Bakeware for recoating.