Re-coating is almost always an underestimated cost part after the purchase of coated bakeware. We can help you to avoid it.
We offer you the following services:
- Individual termination of the recoating procedure to assure a fast return of your coated bakeware.
- Transportation, collecting, and delivering pans.
- Pyrolizing the bakeware to "remove" the old coating.
- Straightening and repairing of damaged bakeware. Deformation of trays is the number one reason of the malfunction of a baking line and the damage of trays.
- Consulting you by choosing the right high-resistant Teflon coating.
- Investigation of alternative coatings to prolongate the lifetime of your coated bakeware.
- Blackening from outside against corrosion.
- Applying non-stick coatings, depending on the product and wishes of our customers.
Watch our video about this topic here.